Holiday Market in the Hangar and Santa Visits!
Saturday, Dec. 10
Holiday Market – 10:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Santa Visits (real beard) – 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Access to holiday market and Santa visits are included in your general admission.
New for 2022! Shop over a dozen local vendors offering handmade merchandise and custom gifts. Our Heritage Hangar is becoming your one-stop-spot to get those unique gifts! Shopping, Santa and AIRPLANES….it’s fun for the whole family!
Holiday Market Vendors:
- Kendra Scott Jewelry
- Soy Vela & Co. – hand-poured soy candles
- Juggle Learning – fun, educational learning products
- K&B Sisters – natural self-care products
- The Chic Geek – personalized gifts
- Organized Chaos – professional home organization
- Magical Kreyations – personalized gifts and treats
- Jane and July – handmade polymer clay earrings
- XTCZ Holiday Wreaths
- Woodhouse Spa – Spa products and gift cards
- Rainy Day Wonderland – Sensory Boxes and Non-toxic Playdough
- Z Pediatric Dentistry
- Empower Pelvic Health
- Mango Mehndi – professional Henna designs
Breakfast with Santa Tickets **SOLD OUT**
BREAKFAST WITH SANTA IS SOLD OUT!
This exclusive holiday event will start with the crowd-favorite of seeing St. Nick arrive in our vintage PT-17 Stearman plane! The North Pole native will then join ticket holders for a VIP breakfast experience. Breakfast guests will then join museum visitors for photos with Santa in our Heritage Hangar and shop the *NEW* Holiday Market featuring local vendors.
Breakfast with Santa Schedule
- 8:30 a.m. – Doors Open (Only open to Breakfast with Santa ticket holders)
- 9 a.m. – Santa arrives on LSFM Ramp (Only open to Breakfast with Santa ticket holders)
- 9:30 – 10:30 a.m. – Breakfast with Santa (Only open to Breakfast with Santa ticket holders)
Sponsored by Houston Event Planning, breakfast will include French toast sticks, muffins, hash browns, sausage links, scrambled eggs, water, juice and Minuti Coffee.
- 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – Santa visits in Heritage Hangar (Open to all museum visitors)
Take your photo with Santa, enjoy holiday-themed aviation crafts and storytime with Mrs. Claus.
- 10:30 a.m. – 2 p.m. – Holiday Market in Heritage Hangar (Open to all museum visitors)
Santa’s arrival in our PT-17 is weather permitting. Should weather conditions not allow Santa to ride in our PT-17, he will make his grand entrance on our Heritage Hangar overlook.