Host a High Flying Affair!
The Lone Star Flight Museum offers an array of unique spaces and everything you need to host the perfect event. Featuring 130,000 square feet of interactive, state-of-the-art exhibit space including classrooms, meeting space, hangars, and Executive Boardroom, spaces can be used separately or in any combination.
Seated (up to)
- Featuring beautiful stained concrete flooring, direct viewing access to aircraft hangars, and spectacular views.
- Optional event enhancements to enrich the guest experience including exhibit access, museum tours and more.
- Potential set-ups include seated banquets, receptions, cocktail parties, conferences, and lectures.
- Ability to accommodate seated groups up to 1,000 guests; standing receptions up to 1,250!
- PA system, projector and projector screens also available along with FREE Wi-Fi access.
- Plentiful Free Parking
The museum does not provide onsite catering.
Please speak to the Events Manager regarding our preferred list of vendors.
Now Accepting Reservations
For more information or to schedule a tour please contact us today.