Egg hunt, photo ops and MORE on Saturday, April 16!
$5 Admission 9-11 a.m.
We have been egged! Kids can join others in their age group to hunt eggs around our museum! Keep an eye out for Golden Eggs filled with special prizes from our gift shop! Parents please accompany your child. Please allow only the children to find eggs. Children may only participate in their age group’s time slot.
- 9 a.m. – Doors open! – $5 Admission for Everyone!
- 9:30 – 9:45 a.m. – Ages 3 and younger in the Flight Academy
- 9:50 – 10:05 a.m. – Ages 4 & 6 in Waltrip Hangar
- 10:10 – 10:25 a.m. – Ages 7 & 8 in Heritage Hangar
- 10:30 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. – Ages 9 & 10 on LSFM Ramp
Other Fun Activities!
- 10:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. – Eggstronaut Activity – Protect that Egg! Make a safe housing unit for your egg, then toss it over our 2nd floor overlook! Eggs “fly” every half hour.
- 1 p.m. – It’s A Lady WASP Talk – Hear about Mary Helen Crane, a WASP during WWII that trained in Sweetwater, Texas. This special presentation will be done by Crane’s children, Sally Heineke and Paul Chapman, and is in correlation with our current exhibit, Fly Girls of World War II.