Happy Birthday, America! Join us for a patriotic party, all weekend long!
Friday, July 1 – Monday, July 4
Hot Deals, Cool Planes
Special offers available July 1 – 31
$10 Admission for everyone! Purchase in person on online with code: july
$20 off Select Memberships! Biggest sale of the year on Navigator Memberships or higher with code: hot
- Final days to see Fly Girls of World War II! Closing July 10, experience the inspirational stories of the brave American women that answered the call to service during WWII.
- Friday, July 1
- 11:30 a.m. & 1:30 p.m. – WASP Talk – Learn more on these heroic pilots, and their ties to Texas aviation history.
- Saturday, July 2
- 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. – LSFM Aircraft Flying – Experience the sights and sounds of American airpower as our planes take to the skies.
- 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. – Battleship Texas Gunner Trailer – Climb into the equipment that armed the Navy battleship, USS Texas.
- 10:30 a.m. – 2 p.m. – DC-3 Tours – Go back in time in this iconic American airliner.
- 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. – FREE Flight Simulators – Try your hand at ‘flying’ some of the most patriotic planes in US history.
- 11:30 a.m. & 1:30 p.m. – Battleship Texas Hangar Talk – Learn the history and significance of the first battleship declared a US National Historic Landmark.
- Sunday, July 3
- noon – 3 p.m. – FREE Flight Simulators – Try your hand at ‘flying’ some of the most patriotic planes in US history.
- Monday, July 4 – MUSEUM IS OPEN
- Explore our 130,000 square feet of air-conditioned hangars and exhibit galleries!
- Over two dozen aircraft on display celebrating military, space and civilian aviation history.
All experiences are included in general admission and FREE for members.
Schedule is subject to change.
All flights are weather permitting.