Saturday, July 16 from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Visiting aircraft from LSFM friends and supporters will be out on our ramp! Talk to pilots, see rare planes and explore the museum during this #PlaneAmazing day! First 100 members get a free LSFM pop up fan!
Also enjoy our HOT DEALS, COOL PLANES throughout July! $10 admission (nearly 50% savings!) and $20 off select memberships! Click here for offer details.
Visiting Plane Day Lineup
- Flight Design CTSW – LSFM volunteer Andy Foster
- Beechcraft Bonanza A36 – LSFM pilot Chris Lemasters
- 1977 Bellanca Citabria 7ECA – Ray Brady
- Bellanca 7ECA Citabria – Mary Davis & Ray Brady
- Cessna Citation CJ1 – Exponential Thinking
- T-34 – Dave Guggemos
- Several visiting T-6 Texans including:
- T-6 Texan “Oh Baby!” – Skip Harrision
- T-6G Texan “My Baby” – Barton Aviation
- and MORE!
Schedule and visiting aircraft are subject to change.