Lone Star Flight Museum
5th Annual Hangar Bash Gone Country
Saturday, Oct. 15 from 5 – 10 p.m.
Lone Star Cowboy Cookers
Saint Arnold Brewing Company
Southern Star Brewing Co.
It’s Hangar Bash time! This year we are celebrating FIVE YEARS of Beer, Planes & BBQ. Same great food and drinks…just five times the fun.
Boots on…wheels up with live music from Hard Luck Revival, award-winning BBQ from LoneStar Cowboy Cookers, craft beer from Saint Arnold Brewing Company, Southern Star Brewing Co., wine and whiskey tasting and other flavorful finds throughout our hangars!
Funds raised from Hangar Bash help us create wonder and excitement for aviation through educational field trips, visitor experiences, affordable community events and more!
What’s on deck
- Award-winning BBQ from LoneStar Cowboy Cookers
- Craft Beer from Saint Arnold Brewing Company, Southern Star Brewing Co. and others.
- Dance while Hard Luck Revival performs your favorite covers and country classics.
- Wine and whiskey tastings and specialty drinks
- Silent Auction with great dining and experience packages
- Raffle that includes a Warbird Ride and United Airlines tickets
- Giant beer pong, Jenga and ConnectFour
- Snap a #PlaneAwesome pic in the 360 Photo Booth
- Try your hand at some free play Blackjack and win cool prizes
- Plane Tours
- Full Museum Access including the gift shop and Minuti Coffee!
Get your tickets!
SOLD OUT – VIP Tickets – $75, $70 for members
Swag bag with event gear, VIP BBQ Plate (up to two plates per ticket), drink tokens for beer and wine pours and unlimited soda and water.
SOLD OUT – VIP Table – $450
Premium reserved table for 6 VIPs – each receives event t-shirt, event mug, BBQ plate, beer and wine pours, unlimited soda and water.
General Admission – $50, $45 for members – add an event shirt for $8
BBQ plate, drink tokens for beer and wine pours and unlimited soda and water.
Designated Driver – $25
Event t-shirt, BBQ plate, unlimited soda and water.
This event is 21+ only.
Thank you to our hangar bash sponsors!